Johnno and Michael try therapy and learn a universal truth:
- Trouble discussing negative emotions? Probably due to a lack of parental role modeling.
- Can’t do anything without your parents’ approval? Totally your parents fault.
- Don’t care for oceans, rivers, dams or streams? LOLOL – BAD PARENTS STRIKE AGAIN.
- Weak knees? LMFAO – ITS THOSE GODDAMN PARENTS!!
- Finding your parents abandoned your brother at birth just so Child Psychologist Dr. Sophy could perform a social experiment seeing how two brothers with similar genetic profiles would respond when exposed to vastly different social environments… whoa, honestly your parents are dicks. You have our blessing to blame all your shortcomings on them.
Watch more episodes of “Johnno and Michael Try”
- Johnno: Johnno Wilson @johnnowilson
- Michael: Michael Strassner @strasshola
- Dr. Sophy : Dr. Charles Sophy @sophyonthestreet
ABOUT JOHNNO AND MICHAEL TRY
In this series, Johnno and Michael try things. The two aren’t always successful and (often) hilariously fail, but hey – at least they’re having fun!