Before you can get an education, Caleb Hearon will give you a REAL education about how to navigate (and survive) your new school
POV: You’re the new kid, you’re at a new school, and you’re TERRIFIED.
Luckily, you have Caleb Hearon showing you around!
Will he show you where your classes are? Probably not.
-but will he give you the tea you need on all the high school cliques!? HELL YEAH!!
THE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES (According To Caleb Hearon)
- The hot, sporty guys: they secretly have hearts of gold, but don’t mistake their kindness for bisexuality.
- The theater kids: they’re always harmonizing, and it kind of has a horny energy to it.
- The white kids that are really into Japanese culture: nobody can prove that it’s problematic (but Caleb is really trying to)
- The girl’s softball team: before you ask – no they’re not all lesbians… yet.
- The student council kids: school spirit is their life because they haven’t figured out who they really are yet.
- David Marmalade: He killed somebody last summer… but he’s so cute.
- The Young Republicans: they’re exhausting.
- The yearbook staff: An insane thing to have a power trip about, but they find a way.
- The kids that abuse marijuana drugs: THEY’RE GOING TO HELL… lol, jk!
- Patricia Marsden: has a horrible attitude and everybody’s afraid of her… but she’s going ti win prom queen
- The Young Democrats: they’re annoying in their own way.
- The football guys & the football guys with really intense dads: Big energy difference… you can tell.
Director, Writer & Talent:
Darren Miller & Tamara Yajia