It’s a new week, which means another hilarious comments roundup, and the critics, otherwise known as our loyal readership, are out in full force. We love hearing what you have to say, so we have done a deep dive on all our platforms to present a concise roundup of your most hilarious feedback, in the hope that those at the receiving end of your remarks will one day retaliate. And the funniest part is, you don’t know if we’re joking or not, and neither do we. With that being said, keep the cringe-worthy puns, and for better or worse, poor humor, coming, so we may all be humbled by your biting remarks.
This week, Fyre Festival is put back on our map, this time because of its line of associated merchandise. The question is, to what lengths are you willing to go to get your hands on it? Speaking of things that are nigh-impossible to cop, Supreme recently dropped a Meissen Cupid figurine with a considerable price-tag, even by Supreme standards.
Supreme actually features twice in the roundup this week, thanks to “legal fake” brand, Supreme Italia. Is it unfair, or is the skateboarding juggernaut just getting a taste of its own medicine? Finally, Drake is still keen to prove to the world that he’s a proud father to baby Adonis, this time by getting a tattoo of his face; all it took was an explosive diss track from Pusha T!
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
View this post on Instagram
Supreme®/Meissen® Hand-Painted Porcelain Cupid Figurine. 📹 @zevmagasis
Original Post: Here’s Why Supreme’s Cupid Figurine Is Rumored to Cost $4,000
10. “Linda from Bob’s Burgers is gonna go apeshit.” – Chinese Forigen Exchange Stude (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Opinions Are Mixed About Kanye West’s Customized Lamborghini
9. “NISSAN AZTEC!!!!!! FOH with that Lambo minivan.” – The Black 88 (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: The 21st-Century Fragrance Houses Every Highsnobiety Reader Should Know
8. “You mean… 21st scentury?” – Rave Tay (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Anti Social Social Club’s SS19 Collection Drops Today
7. “It may drop in an hour but you wont get it til next summer.” – Dominique Henry (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: The FILA “Disruptor Future” Collection Just Dropped
6. “I’m not a 16-year-old ‘influencer’ so this post is irrelevant to me.” – Kyle Lorenzutta (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Drake Got a Tattoo of His Son Adonis’ Face
5. “Pusha T bullied Drake into loving his son. 😂” – Nicholas Scavarda (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: New CNN Investigation Explains the Supreme Italia “Legal Fake” Phenomenon
4. “*Laughs in Barbara Kruger*” – Mohamed Raafat (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Baggy Jeans Are Making a Big Comeback if These SS19 Pieces Are Anything to Go By
3. “If you think I’m gonna spend over $30 on a pair of baggy Walmart jeans you can just go fuck yourself.” – Corey Koteras (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: A$AP Rocky Stunts in Raf Simons’ Outdoor Collab With Templa
2. “He looks like a rejected Mortal Kombat character concept.” – Juan Sanchez (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Fyre Festival Merch Is Being Auctioned to Help Pay Back Scam Victims
1. “How bad do you want this Fyre Fest merch?”
– Colin Battistoni (Source: Facebook)