It’s a big time of year for both fashion and entertainment, so it comes as no surprise that the critics, otherwise known as our loyal readership, are out in full force. We love hearing what you have to say, so we have done a deep dive on all our platforms to present a concise roundup of your most hilarious feedback, in the hope that those at the receiving end of your remarks will retaliate. Just kidding, it’s all for the LOLs. Keep the cringe-worthy puns, light roastings, and pure savagery coming, so we may all #stayhumble.
This week, The Matrix returned again, this time as part of Palace’s Spring 2019 lookbook. Seems like both this movie and loud shirts refuse to stay in the ’90s. On the topic of entertainment, Netflix decided to finally pull the plug on the last of its Marvel shows, which left fans wanting to punish the streaming service.
And speaking of Netflix, the trailer for Triple Frontier looks good, but not as good as its critically-acclaimed actor, Oscar Isaac. The new trailer for Detective Pikachu did somehow managed to illicit far more NSFW comments than Triple Frontier. We’ll leave you and your imagination alone to figure them out.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Highsnobiety’s Own Trademark Lawyer Explains Why Supreme Italia Is Kinda Sorta Legal
10. “Sounds like it’s going all the way to the Supreme Court.” – Lozley (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: A Matrix-Inspired Shirt Is the Highlight of Palace’s Spring 2019 Lookbook
9. “Guy Fieri is so amped right now.” – Dan Bates (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Ben Affleck & Oscar Isaac Take Down a Drug Lord in New ‘Triple Frontier’ Trailer
8. “I wouldn’t mind Oscar Isaac taking me down if you know what I mean. ?” – Kc Shoemake (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: A Lickitung Appears in the New ‘Detective Pikachu’ Trailer
7. “What that mouth do??” – Christopher Sciaraffa (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Lil Xan Announces He’s Going to Be a Father
6. “Kid can barely handle a bag of hot Cheetos, how the hell is he going to be able to handle being a father?” – David Lane (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Netflix Finally Cancels Marvel’s ‘The Punisher’ & ‘Jessica Jones’
5. “I’m gonna have to talk to my ex to cancel her account. This is unacceptable.” – Dan Sanchez (Source: Facebook)
First it was two, then it was three, and now, ladies, gentlemen, and non-binary friends, we have a new record of four comments from a single post (Honestly though, it could have easily made 20).
View this post on Instagram
In its Autumn Winter 2019 presentation, Li-Ning explores our place within todays fast-paced world as walkers, wanderers, and explorers. Shown here is a selection of footwear styles, which were presented during the runway show. @NYFW @FashionWeek #lining #liningnyfw #aw19 #NYFW
Original Post: Chinese Brand Li-Ning Brought Some Serious Sneaker Heat to NYFW
4. “They got tumors and skin flaps…” – Michael Hinckley (Source: Facebook)
3. “Why it look like a body part from biology class?” – Scott Alicante
2. “Looks like a bunch of chewed up gum.” – Woo Park
1. “Serious heat? Like as in a fresh dog shit? ?? (Trying to get on top comments this week…) ” – Desmond Boston