With nothing having escaped the satrirical rath of our loyal readership, as shade was thrown left, right, and centre, this week’s roundup of hilarious reader comments knocked many down a peg or two, and gave some a long-overdue reality check.
Next to JAY-Z & Beyoncé dropping their surprise album ‘Everything is Love’, and Supreme really dropping an axe for summer, this week’s roundup went on to mock Fendi Headband Umbrellas, a beardless Action Bronson, and Johnny Depp’s loss of a $650 million.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, sourced from both Facebook and our very own website. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Cop These Flames Pieces to go with Your New Supreme x Nike Air Streaks
10. “Dropping at your local 7-Eleven.” – J.M. (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Op-Ed | Attention Footballers: Stop Making These Basic Fashion Mistakes
9. “Well, it’s nothing new that soccer players and style don’t get along very well.” – Ospite (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Op-Ed | How I Learned to Stop Hating and Love Ronaldo
8. “Like for real, this n*gga (Lionel Messi) been taking hormones and peds since kindergarten. If Ronaldo would do the same he would look like Kimbo Slice.” — Delano Della (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: JAY-Z & Beyoncé Drop Surprise Album ‘Everything is Love’
7. “Why the hell JAY-Z look like Trinidad James 😂😂😂😂.” — Cornelius Collins (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Kanye West Shows That Patagonia Sweats Are a Summer Must-Have
6. “Where the heck you living if you think sweat season is approaching? Maybe you meant we’re all sweating at the moment and dream of sweat season?” — Michael Wilson (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Virgil Abloh Debuts All-Black, Monogram-Less Louis Vuitton Trunk
5. “He hiding the word “TRUNK” somewhere. Mebbe inside.” — Kha Nguyen Nguyen (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Here’s What’s Dropping at Supreme Today
4. “Really? A store where they need police support to handle their customers is selling an axe?!
Whats next… Supreme x Glock 17?” — Lukas Weiss (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Win Every Fashion Week with this Fendi Headband Umbrella
3. “Raiden from Mortal Kombat approves.” – rmzo (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Johnny Depp Says He’s Lost $650 Million & Is Nearly Broke
2. “How the fuck do you lose 650 million?” — Christy Cullen (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Action Bronson Shaved His Beard & Twitter Can’t Handle It
1. “Damn, went from Bam Bam Bigelow to Bastian Booger real quick.” — Mikkel Halskov Hansen (Source: Facebook)