From the airing of A$AP Rocky’s eery ‘Lab Rat’ art performance, to Kendrick Lamar pulling one unfortunate caucasian female up on stage during a performance of “M.A.A.D. City,” this week’s roundup of hilarious reader comments proved once again that there is very little that escapes the ever satirical eye of our loyal readership.
Amongst this, one frustrated Redditor explained why she’ll never sleep with a “hypebeast” again, Instagram launched more neat features, with no sign of making the timeline any more understandable, and this Tommy Hilfiger collection is definitely not the best option for the high seas despite the word “sailing” appearing on multiple pieces.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, sourced from both Facebook and our very own website. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Snoop Dogg Says Kanye West Needs Black Women in His Life
10. “Snoop needs a cheeseburger in his life.” — Ricky Tarantino (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Grimes Is Legally Changing Her Name and Elon Musk Loves It
9. “Grimes and Musk would of been a great detective show.” — Herd Route (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: This Single-Use Clock Records Time for an Insane 2,738 Years
8. “I dare you to take this to an airport.” – postgameshow (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Watch A$AP Rocky’s Live Performance Art Piece, ‘Lab Rat’
7. “A$AP LaBeouf” – Com_Truise (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Kendrick Lamar Invites Fan on Stage For “M.A.A.D. City” & Things Get Awkward Quick
6. “Why would he choose her? The man knows his own lyrics. You think YG ever brought a white girl on stage so they could do a rendition of “My Hitta, My Hitta?” Please.” — Charles Goss (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Tommy Hilfiger Just Dropped a Bevy of Retro-Flavored Summer Pieces
5. “Ah, denim. The perfect fabric for sailing…” – Dr JJ (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Frustrated Redditor Explains Why She’ll Never Again Sleep With a Hypebeast
4. “She don’t respect the c u l t u r e.” — Tricia Landy (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Instagram Launches New “Mute” & “You’re All Caught Up” Features
3. “Less of this… more of making the time line make sense again.” — Brenton Price (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Donald Glover & Michael B. Jordan Rumored for ‘Black Panther 2’ Villains
2. “‘This is Wakanda. Don’t catch you slippin’ up.’” — Marco Jose Manipon (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Nicki Minaj Alludes to Dating Eminem
1. “Damn, no wonder she been rappin’ so fast lately.” — Dimitri Caliman (Source: Facebook)
Now, for more in comment-worthy news, the internet’s reaction to Drake’s new diss track “Duppy Freestyle” is predictably hilarious.