With 4/20 officially behind us, and the world’s somewhat hazy-eyed population having officially pulled around from what would have been an indulgent Friday, it’s time for a look at this week’s most hilarious reader comments. From Kanye West making an unexpected return to Twitter, to Karl Lagerfeld letting the world know exactly what he thinks of Virgil Abloh, these comments prove there is no topic too obscure, or too far afield for our readership to mock in outstanding form.
Amongst this, Drake has a new album on the way, Louis Vuitton’s monogram shoulder bag is peak roadman flex, and the trailer for Hereditary is possibly one of the scariest things released in years.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, sourced from both Facebook and our very own website. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: “I’d Rather Kill Myself First” – Karl Lagerfeld on Living on a Desert Island With Virgil Abloh
10. “He already looks like he died years ago anyway.” — Darren Jey Jackson (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Pixar’s ‘Bao’ Trailer Shows a Cute & Slightly Creepy Dumpling Come to Life
9. “Peanut headass bih smh.” — HI-CHEW (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Anti Social Social Club & BAPE Announce New Collaboration
8. “Perrfect for summer 2025.” – Melv Chong (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Billionaire Bids $890 Million to Save Toys “R” Us From Bankruptcy
7. “Damn. And I thought I had a hard time letting go of my childhood toys.” — Jake Matson (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Everything We Know About Drake’s ‘Scorpion’ Dropping This June
6. “This dude is about out of gas.” — Ian R. Wrobel (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Kanye West Shares Early YEEZY 350 Rendering & Gosha Rubchinskiy-Designed Neck Tattoo
5. “He came back because Virgil is about to replace him — simple as that…” — rexie (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Louis Vuitton’s Monogram Shoulder Bag Is a God-Level Roadman Flex
4. “You still just look like a 90’s Scouser with a bumbag.” — Jehovah Lazarus (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Kanye West Shares Unreleased YEEZY Rat Boot Sample
3. In response to Kanye writing, “Feels more future.” – “Future? They have sold these boots at Walwart for 20+ years.” — Kyle Yrewol (Source: Facebook)
2. “Love a good tense horror movie. Helps distract you from whatever is bugging you at the time. (Retired goalie. Every joint hurts.)” – Pat (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: The 10 Best Reviewed Stoner Movies to Watch on 4/20
1. “I swear that’s Jamie Oliver on the right,” — Oliee James Huxley (Source: Facebook)
Now, for something else worth a comment, here’s a look at how Virgil Abloh’s first day at Louis Vuitton went.